A pet's first visit to the vet can seem a little daunting, so we've put together a list of information and resources to help you come prepared!
At your first appointment, we will gather information about your pet's background. Our veterinarians will examine your pet from nose to tail, looking for things like heart murmurs, ear infections, and/ or parasites. We can also address any questions or concerns you may have.
| Before Your First Appointment|
|1. Complete all relevant Patient Forms prior to your first visit.|
2. Assemble and be sure to bring all the proper items with you:
- Your pet's adoption or purchase records
- Any existing medical history
- A list of current medications and supplements
- A list of questions you have for your veterinarian
3. Collect any necessary stool or urine samples if requested.
4. If you are bringing your dog, be sure he or she is on a leash with an appropriate sized collar. If you're bringing a cat, be sure the have an appropriate carrier.
5. Feel free to bring your pet's favorite treats to keep them happy and distracted!
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your pet's appointment for check-in. If you have not filled out all relevant patient forms yet, plan to arrive 10 minutes ahead of your appointment.
While we do our best to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, there will be times of occasional unexpected delays due to emergencies or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.